Hi. I'm Sarah, and after meeting three strangers from Nebraska on Omegle, I've decided to start a blog. That may sound like a questionable reason for wasting my time on something that no one's ever going to read and showing the internet just how poor my writing skills are. This is probably true, but bear with me; these strangers changed my life.
It all started when my friend Sean and I were cruising around Omegle. We were insulting strangers' grammar and occasionally laughing at their grossly misshapen genitalia. Strange men from Turkey were beckoning us left and right to shed our clothing and join them in low-resolution orgiastic bliss. Also, Sean even got mistaken for a girl a few times*. Sounds like fun, right? Well, eventually we ran into some girls from Nebraska. To our surprise, they didn't next us or start whipping their junk out. So we talked. And we had things in common. Like our love of Darren Criss. And they showed us their blogs. Then Sean's dad came to pick him up, so I guess that's where the story ends for now. But now I'm here to spread the magic of coincidence and the internet, one post at a time. Eh, that's probably a lie, I tend to talk about my cats a lot and like most of Ohio's fine citizens, I don't really have much of importance to say. But unlike most of Ohio's fine citizens, I'm literate, so I get to have a blog. Enjoy, I guess.
*Sean, if you ever read this, don't feel self-conscious. My webcam makes me look like the Pilsbury Dough Boy and a giraffe made sweet, sweet love, had me, then slathered my face in makeup. I don't think anyone looks good on it.
Sarah! It is so nice to finally know your name. I might need to introduce myself now.
ReplyDelete"Hello Sarah, my name is Lizzie. If you're at a loss as to who the hell I am, well, I'm that chic that you met on Omegle last night with Amber and Hannah. We talked about "Don't Hug Me, Im Scared."
I am not sure why I put that as dialect, but anyway, I love that you started a blog, and I'm going to join if you don't mind. I think you have amazing writing skills. Tell Sean I said "Hi". I didn't mistake him as a female. You also do not look like the spawn of the Pilsbury Dough Boy and a giraffe. :D
Aw, thanks. And he'll be happy to know that.
DeleteAre you ever going to update again? I would really like to read your blog regularly! You seem like a VERY interesting person! :D
DeleteYeah, once I catch up on the sleep I missed from prom and think of something interesting to write about. Hmm... I could write about prom.
DeleteHi Sarah! Like Lizzie, I am also glad to finally know your guy's names! This is Hannah, by the way, one of the redheads from Nebraska last night. I think it's really cool that you started a blog! I hope you keep on updating, because I would love to read what you have to say :D
ReplyDeleteWe really enjoyed that video you showed us last night, and we watched it again this morning while we reminisced. It was a good deal less frightening the second time around, but I still was at a loss for words as I watched it. I am really curious, how did y'all find that video in the first place?
~Hannah
One of our friends heard someone talking about it in school and looked it up. As for how it came to be in the first place, I'm not entirely sure, but my guess is that expired veterinary medicine and various hallucinogens were involved.
DeleteHey!! This Amber from Omegle! Anyways I glad that you made a blog!!! This is a great way for us all to stay in touch.
ReplyDelete